Vendel Viking Helm
From this chaotic time of the Dark Ages comes this magnificent helmet worn by the elite mounted troops of the Slavic princedoms. Vendel warriors were known for their fierceness as well as their elaborate armor. This helm is hand-made of 18-gauge steel, has a rough-hammered dome and a highly ornate face guard. In addition, a shoulder-length, steel aventail has been added for both protection and a foreboding look.
A soft adjustable cloth liner allows for a great fit.
- Features a rough-hammered dome and ornate face guard
- Includes steel aventail and cloth liner
- Based on historical armour
- Great for costume wear and light reenactment
- Made of 18 gauge steel
- Adjustable liner is made of cloth
- Circumference: 24 Inches
- Wt: 8 lbs
Made by Windlass Steelcrafts®